Friday, May 6, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: What was the last song you listened to?

Actually, I've been so busy that I haven't had too much time to listen to music.  The last time may have been on Monday when I had to drive across town on an errand for he church.  I know for a fact that I listened to this song on the drive.


This song is rapidly becoming my favorite Killers track.  I like the dissonance that lurks just below the surface.  And you just can't go wrong with Lou Reed

2 comments:

  1. I really like Lou Reed but I have to admit the Killers are just to derrivative for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have room in my listening schedule for derivative bands as long as they produce quality music. The Killers are both fun and easy to listen to because they model their style after quality bands.

    ReplyDelete