Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shouldn't There Be Tumbleweeds?

In my wildest ego-fantasy I imagine hundreds of people all thinking the same thing.  When is The Raconteur Daddy going to post again?

The answer is soon.  I'm in the middle of a big transition in my life right now.  In the next few weeks I should be starting a new job after being unemployed for six months.  I am also preparing my home to be sold and packing our stuff to move  back to South Dakota as part of the new job.  If you're looking for a fairly new and well equipped starter home in a great family neighborhood just outside the Omaha metro area, let me know.

The 30 Day music challenge made for some filler, but the questions become somewhat repetitive and it seemed like a cop out to just get some pageviews without dedicating much time or thought into the posts.  If I have the time, I'll get a few more days worth scheduled to post, and I hope to get some real posts up in the coming weeks.  

Once I start the new job I will know how often I can write new posts for T.R.D. (Now I'm glad I didn't title this blog 'The Unemployed Raconteur Daddy')  I hope to be able to keep to two a week, but it might drop to one or just be a catch-as-catch-can type of thing.

Thanks to everybody for reading, and I will soon return with more tales to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment